POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : _The History of Science_ comments : Re: Voting system - steve, colin, any plans? Server Time
30 Apr 2024 18:16:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Voting system - steve, colin, any plans?
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 9 Sep 2007 17:06:34
Message: <46e4605a@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
>     I know I fk'd up bigtime, and that's hard for me to take, but today, I
> received an email from someone (a Pover) that explained it in text in a way
> that will enlighten said origami figure even though I've explained it all
> verbally *many* times now.
>
>     If you can decipher that Markus, (and I'm sure you can), then you will
> know where *I'm* coming from.

Ah!

Uh.

(scratch scratch)

... no? :)

You lost me somewhere in there - i've a "useful" grip on the
english language when it comes to user's manuals and reading
web pages, but i'm afraid i may lack the understanding of
the finer things of origami. i.e. i just know there's some
message in your paragraphs above that keeps on escaping me. :)

Hey, and no need to feel bad just because it wasn't perfect
on the first try! You managed to make a "living" webpage
available, and that's more than can be said for the IRTC
right now!

We all live and learn :)

-M